Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm back! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted on my blog, but a whole lot has changed in my life. The greatest change is that I retired from teaching. Yep, I decided I needed to step down and take care of myself a little bit better. So now I am writing fun, educational units for my fellow teachers that are still in the classroom. In my spare time, I will be heading back into classrooms to cook with kids and teach them about amazing inventions. The way I've got it figured, I'm kind of like a "Classroom Grandma"! I go into the classroom teach the children in a majorly fun way, and then give them back to their real teachers. In other words I get my kid fix and then leave without completing a single lesson plan. It's the BEST! I highly recommend it! If you would like to see what I am up to now, please click the link below: 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Paper-Clips 

 Well that's it for now! I will be posting again VERY soon, so please return to see what's on my mind. I have all kinds of topics related to education 
in store for future blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment