Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

I created this blog for all those teachers that wear so many different hats each day. My hope is to post different documents I have created over the years to make your life easier and reduce a little stress in your life. After experiencing breast cancer this year, I decided I wanted to "pay forward" all of the support, help and prayers I have received in the past several months and turn them into a resource for many to use. Maybe I can rescue you on a day that you need a pick-me-up like so many rescued me. So, I hope you enjoy the blog, and that you find something along the way that will help you in your classroom.

~Carol

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, another blog to add to my collection. I'm always looking for inspiration.

    Denise
    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carol, I found you from the second grade teacher club! I'm excited about another second grade blog! I'm your newest follower and am gonna add you to my blog roll. You should check it out:
    http://keepingupwithclass.blogspot.com

    :) Stephanie

    ReplyDelete