Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conferences Already?

Don't look now, but conferences are right around the corner for a lot of us. I developed a survey that I send out to my parents so it makes scheduling their child's conference much easier. I have found that it greatly reduces the amount of conferences that need to be rescheduled, therefore decreasing my frustration level. I also find it handy when I am trying to coordinate sibling conferences so one follows another. Give it a try and see what you think. Just in case you don't have a typed up schedule for your conferences, I have also attached one of those to save you some time. Both of the documents below can be updated with your information in a snap! Enjoy!
Conference Scheduling Questionnaire
Conference Scheduling Form 10-2011 Post

No comments:

Post a Comment